Cosmetic products require special packaging features in terms of air density, UV protection and migration. That is why we produce in our certified energy facility according to high hygiene and quality standards. Our tins are available in various reliable materials. In addition to classic materials such as PP and PE, we also produce cosmetic and cream jars from bio-plastics.
We use our many years of experience in the manufacture of individual cosmetics containers for our products from the standard range. Cosmetic jars and cream jars from H&K Müller are reliable, customisable and meet the hygiene standards relevant to the cosmetics industry. Decide with us for a competent and experienced cosmetic jar manufacturer and find the optimal packaging for your product.
To ensure that you get the right cream jar for every product and every requirement, we offer you five different design versions in our standard range. Series 1 serves filling volumes from 66 ml to 303 ml with a diameter of 70 mm. Series 2 consists of 50 mm cosmetic jars with a rim-full filling volume of 82 ml. Series 3 offers different diameters from 50.3 mm to 75.5 mm. The filling volumes of this series range from 50 ml to 200 ml. Cosmetic jars made of plastic with a diameter of 56.8 mm are produced in our series 4. These jars are available in two sizes: 75 ml and 100 ml filling volume. Series 5 offers a particularly high-quality cream jar with a volume of 200 ml, and further sizes are currently being produced.
- Cosmetic jars with a diameter of 70 mm
- Jars with a range of capacities between 66 ml and 303 ml.
- Sealing inserts for screw-top containers available as optional accessories.
- Custom, four-colour screen-printed wraparound design available on request; hot-foil embossing and metallisation also available on request.
|Item Number||Diameter||Volume||Download- product sheet|
|70-65-C||70 mm||66 ml||70-65-C-CT|
|70-75||70 mm||74,5 ml||70-75-CT|
|70-80||70 mm||80,5 ml||70-80-CT|
|70-100-R1||70 mm||103 ml||70-100-R1-CT|
|70-125-R1||70 mm||126 ml||70-125-R1-CT|
|70-170||70 mm||159 ml||70-170-CT|
|70-225-R1||70 mm||222 ml||70-225-R1-CT|
|70-260-R1||70 mm||260,5 ml||70-260-R1-CT|
|70-300-R1||70 mm||303 ml||70-300-R1-CT|
- Cosmetic packaging made of plastic with a diameter of 50.3 mm or 75.5 mm.
- Capacity of between 50 ml and 200 ml
- Cosmetic jar lids with sealing inserts available.
- Lids with stacking area
- Custom four-colour screen-printed wraparound design for H&K Müller plastic cosmetic packaging available on request; hot-foil embossing and metallisation also available on request.
- High-end cosmetic jars with a unique, innovative design for single-walled, injection-moulded plastic jars.
- Nominal capacity of 200 ml, additional sizes are currently under development
- High-end, matted surface
- Various seals and sealing inserts available on request.
- Environmentally friendly, one- to four-colour screen-printed designs or single-colour embossing available on request.
- Available with organic materials
To give you the greatest possible flexibility in designing your cosmetic jars and cream jars, we also offer various forms of all-round decoration. Individual four-colour decoration using screen printing is possible on request. Hot foil stamping and metallization can also be implemented for you on request. Depending on the design version, a wide range of accessories is available. Extend your cosmetic jars with various sealing and sealing inserts and thus additionally protect your product.