- Cosmetic jars with a diameter of 70 mm
- Jars with a range of capacities between 66 ml and 303 ml.
- Sealing inserts for screw-top containers available as optional accessories.
- Custom, four-colour screen-printed wraparound design available on request; hot-foil embossing and metallisation also available on request.
|Item Number||Diameter||Volume||Download- product sheet|
|70-65-C||70 mm||66 ml||70-65-C-CT|
|70-75||70 mm||74,5 ml||70-75-CT|
|70-80||70 mm||80,5 ml||70-80-CT|
|70-100-R1||70 mm||103 ml||70-100-R1-CT|
|70-125-R1||70 mm||126 ml||70-125-R1-CT|
|70-170||70 mm||159 ml||70-170-CT|
|70-225-R1||70 mm||222 ml||70-225-R1-CT|
|70-260-R1||70 mm||260,5 ml||70-260-R1-CT|
|70-300-R1||70 mm||303 ml||70-300-R1-CT|
- Cosmetic packaging made of plastic with a diameter of 50.3 mm or 75.5 mm.
- Capacity of between 50 ml and 200 ml
- Cosmetic jar lids with sealing inserts available.
- Lids with stacking area
- Custom four-colour screen-printed wraparound design for H&K Müller plastic cosmetic packaging available on request; hot-foil embossing and metallisation also available on request.
- High-end cosmetic jars with a unique, innovative design for single-walled, injection-moulded plastic jars.
- Nominal capacity of 200 ml, additional sizes are currently under development
- High-end, matted surface
- Various seals and sealing inserts available on request.
- Environmentally friendly, one- to four-colour screen-printed designs or single-colour embossing available on request.
- Available with organic materials